Monday, December 1, 2008

Lucky Baldwin's Christmas Beer Fest Has Started

It runs for quite a while too. November 29th to December 28th. Brian the Baltimore Beer Guy and I got there Sunday around lunch to have a few. The list was much better than I expected. I was really not in the mood for 10% ABV Belgian Christmas beers, so thankfully they had a bunch of American seasonals on tap too. I'll list what I can remember:



Sierra Nevada Celebration
Alesmith Yulesmith
Stone Russian Imperial Stout
Anchor Porter
Anchor Christmas Ale ("Our Special Ale")
Lost Coast Winterbraun
Sam Adams Winter Lager
Port Brewing Santa's Little Helper
Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout
Anderson Valley Winter Solstice
Alaskan Smoked Porter
Fuller's Old Winter Ale
Pyramid Snowcap Ale
+ A couple handfuls of Belgian Christmas Ales.

No comments: