Thursday, March 26, 2009

5th Rotation Done! Celebrating With Green Flash

I'm now 6 weeks from becoming a doctor (of pharmacy), and am celebrating the end of my 5th rotation today with a Green Flash Imperial IPA. This bottle is not as sharp as how it tastes on tap, but it's still packed with hops.

Another thing I want to give a shout out to is this awesome Homebrew Song. I've listened to The Brewing Network for some time now, mainly just to The Jamil Show, and then that show's sequel, Brew Strong. Recently I've started to listen to another one of their shows, The Sunday Session. It started back in 2005 so I've been listening to the archives. They usually end each episode with the Homebrew Song. I thought it was kinda hillbilly and lame the first time I heard it, then later in the day noticed myself singing it. Been hooked since.

No comments: