Thursday, June 7, 2007

Upcoming Events I Plan to Cover

I planned on getting out all over Southern California this Summer considering I only work 3 days a week, but with my rent probably doubling by next month (finding a new place to live on my own) I have to be a little careful with my money (there are only so many student loans I can get). But I'm still trying to make sure I do a lot this Summer and here is what I have planned for the upcoming weeks.

Sunday, June 10th: Trip to Stone World Bistro & Gardens. It is Ruination nation month at Stone so I plan to drink some mighty fine IPA's and I'm really looking forward to Alpine Exponential Hoppiness and Alpine Duet.

June 9th-17th: Lucky Baldwin's Craftsman Celebration. LB's usually has about 3 or 4 Craftsman taps, but this week they will have 15 different kegs hooked up. I have tried a few of these before and have been satisfied but there are some people who really love this brewery so I plan to give them a thorough drinking.

June 23rd - July 1st: Lucky Baldwin's IPA Fest. After attending this event last year I can't wait to go back. They should have Russian River's Blind Pig IPA, Pliny the Elder, and Pliny the Younger on tap again- reason alone to go back.

No comments: