Thursday, August 9, 2007

Update from Russain River

After only 3 hours of sleep in the last 36 hours, we made it to Russian River and got fresh beer straight from the source. I started off with a Lap Dance Pale Ale, one of the best pale ale's I've had. This beer bursts with piny hops, and a nice clean bitterness that seems more than the 30 IBU's they report. Then went with a Pliny the Elder just cause it's a great beer and I wanted it at its freshest. Again, great stuff. Finished it with a Perdition which I've had before but probably liked it more the first time I had it (my buds were probly fried from the Elder), though it's still a very very good beer. Now it's time to take a nap and get back to the pub around 6pm so I can sample the Toronado 20th Anniversary Ale, and Redemption, both of which they aren't tapping until 6pm. Pictured is the Sampler my friend got.

No comments: