Thursday, May 14, 2009

SOB Graduation Day

Dr. SOB is finally gonna be out of school. It only took me 9 years after high school to get a couple Bachelors and a doctorate. After state board exams in a couple months I'm actually gonna have to enter the workforce, something I hadn't ever really thought seriously about until recently. One good thing that'll mean is more money for beer!!

I'll be twittering and maybe blogging away during graduation tomorrow. School-wide ceremony is from 8:30-10:30 in which we'll listen to our Governator Arnold speak, and my specific pharmacy graduation is at 3pm. I may find a minute somewhere in there to have a beer, and if I do it'll be on SOB.

This blog started at the end of my second year (May '07) and has been a really cool outlet- amidst all the studying- for discussing that of which has become a major hobby of mine in the last 4 1/2 years. Without the handful of regular commentors (75% of which I've had the pleasure to meet in person) around it probably would've been a lot more boring. Tip of the cap to my friend and fellow USC alum Brian for starting his own beer blog last year to keep some cool banter going between our coasts.

Still tryin' to figure out what I'll be toasting with after I get home from a long 12 hours of graduation tomorrow night...

4 comments:

BeerGuy said...

You made it!

Congrats Steve.

Dave said...

Congrats Bud.

Chris said...

Congratulations

Rational Realist said...

Nine years - sounds like a great excuse to drink lots of beer. But two Bachelors and Doctorate, wow. Congrats Steve.