Monday, April 21, 2008

Real Quick Comment About BJ's

If you haven't been able to tell already, I'm a huge fan of BJ's Pizza & Brewery, or whatever you want to call them. Their Piranha Pale Ale is one of my all-time favorite beers but tonight I went ahead and tried a new beer on tap- their Maibock. It was very tasty. Dark clear orange in color, sweet aroma, with a sweet malty, banana (yeah I think they got a little too much out of their yeast for this beer), and spicy taste. It was super tasty overall. When I originally got there I was totally in the mood for a hoppy Piranha Pale Ale but I declined once they told me they had the Maibock and an Oatmeal Stout on tap (that I've fortunately already had) and I was glad I went with the Maibock. The pizza is one of my favorites already.

No comments: